Our Mission for Greater St. Louis, Missouri
Our goal is to provide professional medical marijuana evaluations and education. We believe there are many conditions that can benefit from medicinal marijuana. To learn more visit our Marijuana Blog.
About Canna Therapy MD
Dr. Khalsa and Dr. Rad are Board Certified Physicians who have spent many years working as emergency physicians and also specialize in Medical marijuana. Both are members of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians. Click here to learn more about the Physicians
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- Chronic medical condition that causes severe pain or persistent muscle spasms
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders (requires diagnosis by state-licensed psychiatrist)
- Terminal illness
- Chronic medical condition normally treated with prescription likely to lead to dependence
- Any other chronic or debilitating medical condition
Step 2: Once you believe you have a state qualifying medical condition, schedule an appointment with us.
Step 3: If you have been approved for medical marijuana by the physician, you can start your application for an ID card with the state of Missouri.
The State of Missouri will start accepting applications on July 4th, 2019 and your physician recommendation MUST be dated within 30 days of submitting your state application.
THIS MEANS THE EARLIEST RECOMMENDATION YOU CAN RECEIVE IS ON JUNE 4th, 2019.
Step 4: Obtain physician certification and recommendation yearly
- A Missouri state government issued ID card such as drivers license or United States passport with a Missouri address
- Your medical records from your doctor related to your chronic medical condition that you are seeking to be evaluated for medical marijuana
- A list of your current medications